Led light manufacturers and factory

Home LED Light Products Surface Mounted LED Ceiling Light with Battery (ECL07W)

Surface Mounted LED Ceiling Light with Battery (ECL07W)

Surface Mounted LED Ceiling Light with Battery (ECL07W)
Price: US $ 5.85-6.5/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Min Order: 100/Piece
Pay Type: T/T,Paypal,Western Union
surface mounted led ceiling light with battery (ECL07W)

1. Lamp body: Aluminium+PC material
2. Light source: 5730LED, RA>70, PF:0.5
3. Input Voltage: AC85-265V
4. Products color: white
5. Battery: lithium battery

Widely used in office areas,shopping malls,hotels,hospitals,homes and other indoor places.

Available Models:

Packing size

Working principle:

1.Electronic supply is cut off, can work as a emergency bulb & flashlight and can last about 3-5 hours.

2. Electronic supply is on, will work as a normal bulb.

3. When has electricity, led light with charging the battery.

4. Automatically Light up when power failure

5. Will not turn to be emergency mode when shut off the power in normal

6. When shut off the power in not normal it will turn to be emergency mode,and light up.

7. The voltage of emergency mode is half of the normal mode.

Pictures show:

1. We are a factory manufacturing led indoor lamps,best production capability ,best quality control, best service .
2. 100% QC inspection Before Shippment.
3. CE/RoHS listed, competitve price.
4. For small order: 100% T/T in advance. For bulk order: 30% down payment, the rest 70% pay before shipping.
5. Products delivery time for 100~1000pcs:5-7 days, 1000~5000 pcs:15 days.
6. Sample can be delivered in 3-5 days.
7. Shipping freight are quoted under your requests.
8. Shipping port: Shenzhen, China.
9. Discounts will be offered based on the order quantities.

Please contact us for further information about our company and products.
Carrie Luo
Tel: 86-18825113045

Prod Model: ECL07W
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Size: 100*100*50
Color Temperature: 2800-6500k
Viewing Angle: 120
Color: White/Black
Luminous Flux: >240lm
Lifetime: 25000 Hours
Expess: DHL/EMS/UPS/FedEx
Payment: T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Certificated: CE, RoHS
Warranty: 2 Years
Light Source: LED
Cover Material: Acrylic
Shape: Round
Base Material: ABS
Voltage: 220V
Beam Angle: 45??
Certification: CCC
Applicable Places: All
Shenzhen City New Collar Billion Lighting Technology Co., Ltd. is a focus on the development of green energy saving and energy-efficient lighting products to promote enterprise. The company specialized in the production and sale of high-quality, ultra energy-efficient, environment friendly and healthy indoor and outdoor LED lighting.

We set R&D, sales promotion, after-sales service. And we have experienced R&D engineers and a strong production team, have a complete and scientific quality management system. Based on the domestic and foreign market, the company is trying to build up a super strong LED Light market with its own brands and the best quality for wholesalers and retailers from all over the world.

Now our factory have 9 years experiences in producing LED light, owning excellent R&D engineer and powerful production team. Our factory have workers over 100 people, and 15 sales staff. The export value have reached 8 million RMB one year.

In other words, we are trying to build up a strong LED market with our own brands and the best quality for wholesalers and retailers from all over the world.

Please contact us for further information. We believe that we are the best professional LED Light supplier.

Send your message to this manufacturer

  • Shenzhen City New Collar Billion Lighting Technology Co., Ltd.

More >

Other LED Light Products with This Manufacturers

About Us LED Light Products LED Light Manufacturers Hot LED Light LED Light News LED Light Trade Shows Site Partners Contact Us Sitemap