Led light manufacturers and factory

Home LED Light Products Chandeliers Crystal Lighting Made in Zhongshan (EM4040-5L)

Chandeliers Crystal Lighting Made in Zhongshan (EM4040-5L)

Chandeliers Crystal Lighting Made in Zhongshan (EM4040-5L)
Price: Negotiable/Piece
Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
Min Order: 1/Piece
Pay Type: L/C,T/T,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union
1.Name:Chandeliers Crystal Lighting 2.Model:EM4040-5L 3.Size: L400*W400*H300MM(Could be customzied) 4.Guarantee:3 years 5.Certificate:CE,UL,ROHS,VDE,SAA,GOST all electrical parts approved. 6.Material:Stainless Steel & crystal Δ Production Detail Information 1. Style Modern 2. Number Of LighFt 5 L 3. Wattage 50W×5 4. Brand Name DAYONG 5. Material Stainless Steel  and crystal (chinese K9 or     K5 crystal,Egypt,Asfour crystal,Swarovski crystal for your selection) 6. Finish: Polished Chromded or gold  finish for base and clear crystal(different color for your selection) 7. Lamp Holder GU10 8. Light Color Traditional or High power LED ( Warm /Cool/ Blue / Yellow / Red. etc ) 9. Light Source Halogen Bulbs OR LED bulb (different bulb for your selection) 10. Voltage UL 110V--120V   CE 220V--250V depends on your power supply. 11. MOQ 1 PCS(above 5 piece ,the unit price would be much cheaper) 12. Is Dimmable NO(Can customzied) 13. Bulb Included? yes 14. Power Source AC 15. Certification CCC,CE,GOST,FCC,RoHS,SAA,UL,VDE 16. Suitable for Art lighting, bedroom lighting. Indoor, Living Room, Dining Room, Restaurant,Villa, hotel, shop etc Δ Packaging 1.1 pcs / carton inside with Pearl Cotton and Foam+5 layered cardboard carton( If necessary, we can              afford wooden carton) 2.Every package come with English installation manuel and demo photos. 3.OR clients' options and depends on actual shipping conditions. Δ Shipping: 1.Delivery Time:5 days for sample,Generally in 15-25 days for bulk order,or as customer's quantity. Δ Payment Terms: 1. 30% Deposit Before Producion,The Remaining 70% is to be paid against B/L copy or before shipping 2. accept T/T, L/C, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram Δ  Damaged items: Any item received that gets a broken or damaged part during shipping we will replace the broken part that was damaged for free and free shipping. It usually takes us about 1-2 weeks to replace any part. Δ  Warranty: We would like to assure you that our chandeliers are made from top quality materials and workmanship and we are 100% sure that you will be totally satisfied with your purchase.
Prod Model: EM4040-5L
Markets: North America,South America,Eastern Europe,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania,Mid East,Eastern Asia,Western Europe
Lamp Holder: GU10
Body Material: Stainless Steel with Chromed Finish
Customize Body Color: Chromed or Gold
Chandeliers Size: Can Be Customized
Crystal Color: Clear
Name: Chandeliers Crystal Lighting
Style: European
Irradiated Area: 10-15 Square Meters
Material: Crystal
Light Type: Energy Saving
Color: Silver
Applicable Places: Conference Room
Certification: UL
Warranty Period: 3 Years
Voltage: 110V-240V
With years of light manufacturing experience, DAYONG Lighting Manufactory has established long-term cooperation with clients in Europe, the USA, the Middle East, South Asia and East Asia.

We have enough employees working on production lines. With seven years of experience and fluent English language skills, our engineers can develop two to three new items per month to enrich our catalog.

Our eight QC staff members, each of whom has over five years of experience, make efforts to make sure all of our products meet RoHS, 3C, GOST, UL and CE standards. For further information, contact our experienced trade staff members now.

Send your message to this manufacturer

  • Zhongshan Dayong Lighting Co., Ltd.

More >

Other LED Light Products with This Manufacturers

About Us LED Light Products LED Light Manufacturers Hot LED Light LED Light News LED Light Trade Shows Site Partners Contact Us Sitemap